Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorry, I No Write

I know it has been months since I last blogged, and I sorry I no write. I don't really have a good excuse like, I have been busier than Anita Dane at a funeral or somethings wrong with my internet. I have just been lazy. No more empty promises. I hereby do solemnly swear not to promise to write any new blogs ever. I am not saying that I won't write any, I am just saying that I am not promising to. Please feel free to check back periodically, and who knows there may be a new one. Also, feel free to leave any comments of frustration. It probably won't lead to spurring me to write more, but it is entertaining to read.
Thanks for entering the world of
Jeff Davis: Unfiltered "Where you're not as important as you think you are."

P.S. That's my new slogan. What do you think?

2 comments:

michelle said...

well that was very noble of you

Jeff Davis said...

I not sure whether you were saying my promising not to promise or my telling you that you are not as important as you think you are was noble, but thanks.